The Central American nation Guatemala is south of Mexico. There are several tourist spots in the country. One of which is the National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology. Another popular tourist spot is The National Palace of Culture. People who visit Guatemala are also fond of its antiquated Mayan locales. The rainforests, volcanoes, and espresso fields are also wonderful. The environment and community embraces tourists well.
Casinos in Guatemala also attract tourists. There are only a few in the country but they are all very welcoming to foreigners
List of casinos
- Casino Crown Colonial Guatemala in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Fantastic Casino – La Pradera Xela in Quetzaltenango
- Fantastic Casino – Las Majadas in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Fantastic Casino – Los Capitol in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Fantastic Casino – Los Próceres in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Fantastic Casino – Metronorte in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Golden Princess Video Loteria in La Aurora
- Guatemala Princess Casino in Ciudad de Guatemala
- Video Loteria Monte Carlo in Ciudad de Guatemala
There is no racetrack or racino in Guatemala. Those who are into these can visit online casinos like Joinsini instead. Traditional casinos offer a wide range of games. These include slot machines, Blackjack, poker, roulette, and a lot more. Bingo is among the most popular casino games in the country. Video lottery is also a big hit in Guatemala. There are four distinct video lottery operators under Thunderbird Resorts. They are operating throughout the country. These are:
- Fiesta Video Loteria Coatepeque
- Video Loteria Real
- Mazatenango Video Suerte
- Gran Plaza Video Lottery Parlor
All these are in Ciudad de Guatemala. These operators have more than a hundred gaming positions. Some even have over three hundred.
- Casinos in Guatemala are like most countries across the globe. They only accept players at least 18 years of age.
- The National Lottery aims to help poor Guatemalans by giving them a chance to win lottery draws.
- Guatemala has a strong economy. It is mostly attributed to its tourism industry. The majority of the tourists are into casino gaming. Most casinos are not regulated but tolerated because of the tourists.