The game of the century Online pokeris surely a mega-turning sport not only in India but worldwide.
A game that was earlierregarded as “gambling” has now drawn immense moneyonline.
- The first pokergame was played online inthe somewhat mid-19th century with games on IRC.However, the first actual-money games came in 1998 with Planet Poker, the first online poker site.
- Software crashes and issues used to be quite common back then. After Planet Poker, manyother sites came, e.g. Paradise Poker, Planet Poker Outage.
The turning point in the history of online poker
Satellite tournaments were designed in 2003 & Poker-Stars began providing them;subsequently, players could getinto the World Series of ช่องทางเข้า lsm99. Television and print were overpowered with infinite ads on online pokersites, the young males’ main target. Online gambling may sound as sporty or just a game for few as casino or bingo. If we go through its history, the first online gambling started with a casino in 1994. Since then it has taken a huge market alongside technological growth, so when it was measured in 2015 estimated to be around $38 billion worldwide. In sports like football, tennis or many as such, which is estimated to be around $23 billion globally? This type of gambling and playing games is being regulated in increasing no of the jurisdiction whose advantage was recognized by 60 countries.
What’s the status in INDIA? Let’s see!
- The legality of these so-called “real-money card games”is an ambiguous thing to say.( Poker& Rummy especially ).In a judgment of 1967, our very own Supreme Court stated that rummy is a skilledgame and playing it in clubs is considered to be legal. However, it did not clear the
use of stake money.
- Conflicting verdicts of several High Courts is a common thing for online poker in India. In addition, several anti-gambling laws have been passed at State-level. This provided more of a resistance to its legality.
- Many High Courts have come across casesuits regarding the legality of real-money card games involving Delhi & Gujarat High Courts.
- All kinds of card games are completely banned in the state of Assam and Odisha, respectively.
Still playing these “real-money” games and ช่องทางเข้า lsm99 is up to you whether you want to try your luck or not but always keeping your safety a priority as money once gone is hard to come back soon.